ECV-tracks are designed specifically for soft terrain, their structure that brings unprecedented load bearing capacity to forest machinery.
- Wide and even blades
- Minimal gap between the blades
- Longer than usual tire limiters that hold the track on the tire
- Track blades with no holes
Benefits of the ECV-tracks
- Less resistance to movement saves fuel
- Reduced risk of machines drowning and getting damaged
- Significantly smaller damage to terrain and forest roads
- Forest harvesting becomes more effective on soft ground and during rainy season
- The tracks reduce the movement of the machine and make the ride more stable
Tracks in the lengths of 1,000 mm and 1,200 mm. Tapes with maximum load bearing capacity will help you to perform forestry works in the most difficult conditions on very soft terrain.